CAS No: 8002-43-5
H.S Code: 29232000
EINECS No.: 232-307-2
Soy Lecithin Powder feed grad (LeciPRO 950),is de-oiled lecithin powder, it is pure soy lecithin with high concentration (95%min) of phospholipids, it is a free-flowing powder to used in functional,nutritional feed processing as an emulsifier, thickener, stabilizer, mild preservative, moisturizer. it is widely used in Poultry Feed,Pig Feed,Cattle Feed, Sheep Feed, Ruminants Feed, Shrimp Feed, Fish Feed,Pet Foods for all animal species.
Stability: adding soy lecithin powder into the processing of feedingstuffs, such as dog cookies and cat pelleted ect,Increase feed product stability and shelf life.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder or granular|
|Composition:||mixture of phosphor- and glycol- lipids|
|Solubility||dispersible in water, soluble in fats/oils|
|Acetone insoluble||95% min (by weight)|
|Moisture& volatile materials||1.5% max (by weight)|
|Acid Value (as KOH) mg/g||36 max|
|Peroxide Value ( meq/kg)||12 max|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb) mg/kg||20 max|
|As (mg/kg)||3 max|
Soy Lecithin powder (LeciPRO950F) application for feed processing:
1)Antioxidant:Protect the fat-soluble vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids in the feed and extend the shelf life of the feedstuff.
2) Reduceing feed energy loss during products extrusion processing;
3)Improve the uniformity of feed mixing, reduce dust in feed processing, and improve the quality of feed pellets;
4) Participate in the decomposition and digestion of fat in feed, and improve the utilization rate of fat digestion;
5) To transforme the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K in the feed into water-soluble emulsified granules, which improve the absorption and utilization rate;
The guide usage of soy lecithin powder feed grade:
1) Penaeus japonicus: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification;1.5% phosphatidylcholine to 5% de oil soy lecithin(95%)
2) Penaeus chinensis: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification;2% soy lecithin
3) Juvenile Penaeus merguiensis:Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 1% de oil soy lecithin (95%)
4) Juvenile Penaeus monodon:Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 1.25% phosphatidylcholine
5) Postlarval Penaeus monodon: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification;1% soy lecithin powder (95%)
6) Penaeus stylirostris: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 0.5-1% soy lecithin powder (95% min)
7) Post Larval Penaeus vannamei: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 1.5%-6.5% (phosphatidylcholine)
The packages: Packed in 5KG Aluminum foil bags, 5X5 Bags in a carton (25KG net weight), 8750KGS in a full 20 feet container, with pallets.
How to Storage soy lecithin powder: should storage in the dry and temperature under 25 deg, prevent from sunlight or Fluorescent lights,long time exposure to sunlight will accelerate the oxidation product.