CAS No: 8002-43-5
H.S Code: 29232000
EINECS No.: 232-307-2
Soy Lecithin Powder feed grad (LeciPRO® 950),is de-oiled lecithin powder, it is pure soy lecithin with high concentration (95%min) of phospholipids, it is a free-flowing powder to used in functional,nutritional feed processing as an emulsifier, thickener, stabilizer, mild preservative, moisturizer. it is widely used in Poultry Feed,Pig Feed,Cattle Feed, Sheep Feed, Ruminants Feed, Shrimp Feed, Fish Feed,Pet Foods for all animal species.
Stability: adding soy lecithin powder into the processing of feedingstuffs, such as dog cookies and cat pelleted ect,Increase feed product stability and shelf life.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder or granular|
|Composition:||mixture of phosphor- and glycol- lipids|
|Solubility||dispersible in water, soluble in fats/oils|
|Acetone insoluble||95% min (by weight)|
|Moisture& volatile materials||1.5% max (by weight)|
|Acid Value (as KOH) mg/g||36 max|
|Peroxide Value ( meq/kg)||12 max|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb) mg/kg||20 max|
|As (mg/kg)||3 max|
shrimps can synthesize phospholipids but their biosynthesis cannot meet metabolic requirements during juvenile and earlier stages.For most crustacean species,estimated phospholipid requirement for larvae is in the range of 1% to 3% phosphatidylcholine plus phosphatidylinositol. this lecithins or phospholipids is commercially offered by soy lecothin powder (95%) and soy lecithin oil(60%).
1) to improve growth and survival rate of the shrimps and fish by dietary phospholipids;
2) to improve the Lipid utilization: Shrimp cannot effectively utilize dietary lipids, especially cholesterol,for growth and survival in the absence of supplemental soybean lecithin. Dietary phospholipids enhance lipid and saturated fatty acids
The guide usage of soy lecithin powder feed grade:
1) Penaeus japonicus: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification;1.5% phosphatidylcholine to 5% de oil soy lecithin(95%)
2) Penaeus chinensis: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification;2% soy lecithin
3) Juvenile Penaeus merguiensis:Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 1% de oil soy lecithin (95%)
4) Juvenile Penaeus monodon:Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 1.25% phosphatidylcholine
5) Postlarval Penaeus monodon: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification;1% soy lecithin powder (95%)
6) Penaeus stylirostris: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 0.5-1% soy lecithin powder (95% min)
7) Post Larval Penaeus vannamei: Dietary Phospholipid Fortification; 1.5%-6.5% (phosphatidylcholine)
The packages: Packed in 5KG Aluminum foil bags, 5X5 Bags in a carton (25KG net weight), 8750KGS in a full 20 feet container, with pallets.
How to Storage soy lecithin powder: should storage in the dry and temperature under 25 deg, prevent from sunlight or Fluorescent lights,long time exposure to sunlight will accelerate the oxidation product.