CAS No: 8002-43-5
H.S Code: 29232000
EINECS No.: 232-307-2
LerciPRO 950 is a soy lecithin powder made from GMO soy beans. To remove the soy bean oil from the raw materials-standards soy lecithin oil, the soy beans are genetic modified, this types soy lecithin mainly used in the GMO acceptable food or feed manufacturing, the main benefits are low cost.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder or granular|
|Composition:||mixture of phosphor- and glycol- lipids|
|Solubility||dispersible in water, soluble in fars/oils|
|Acetone insoluble||95% min (by weight)|
|Moisture& volatile materials||1.5% max (by weight)|
|Acid Value (as KOH) mg/g||35 max|
|Peroxide Value ( meq/kg)||10 max|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb) mg/kg||20 max|
|As (mg/kg)||3 max|
1) Soya Lecithin can increase the toughness of the dough, its hydrophilic properties make the dough in the flour to increase viscosity;
2) It can also improve the chemical fermentation processing products texture, and ultimately improve the product symmetry, size, particle, surface appearance and texture;
3) it can protect the yeast in the frozen dough,increasing the volume,in favor of dough extruded, prolonged process ability period.Soy lecithin dosage: 0.25% to 1% powder base.
4) Soy lecithin can also prevent evaporation of moisture from baked food,during storage. Increase shelf life and softness.
5) it can increase food lubricity during the processing baked foods,significantly reduce the times to clean the processing machines cutters.In fried foods,to prevent oxidation of Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
6) Increase lubrication in low-fat foods. Dosage: 2% to 3% oil base
The guide usage of soy lecithin powder:
1) Cake mixed: suggested concentration(%) 0.5-1 improve the shortening effect, reduce emulsifier cost,increase self life
2) Candy: suggested concentration(%) 0.5-1; used in fat-containing candy,aids mixing of sugar,fat,water to prevent graining,greasiness,streaking;
3) Chocolate: suggested concentration(%) 0.3-0.5; Reduce the viscosity by wetting and dispersing action,to lower the cost production;
4) Instant foods:suggested concentration(%) 0.5-3;as wetting,dispersing emulsifying;
5) Margarine: suggested concentration(%) 0.5-3 as emulsifier,anti spattering agent,browning agent;
The packages: Packed in 5KG Aluminum foil bags, 5X5 Bags in a carton (25KG net weight), 8750KGS in a full 20 feet container, with pallets.
Storage: should storage in the dry and temperature under 25 deg, prevent from sunlight or Fluorescent lights,long time exposure to sunlight will accelerate the oxidation product.