Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) 90% Flakes supplier,manufacturer
Orison Chemicals Limited is a Potassium Hydroxide supplier in China. As a Potassium Hydroxide distributor, Orison Chemicals supplies and export Potassium Hydroxide to various companies for a variety of applications and uses. Orison Chemicals has a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of Potassium Hydroxide. Orison Chemicals has safe and cost-effective chemicals logistic experience which minimized customers' transition risks.
Potassium Hydroxide (also named as caustic potash)is an inorganic base with a chemical formula of KOH and a molecular weight of 56.1. It is a white powder or flakes solid at a common temperature. The character is similar to sodium hydroxide, which is strongly alkaline and corrosive. The pH of a 0.1mol/L solution is 13.5. Easily absorb moisture in the air and deliquescence, absorbing carbon dioxide to form potassium carbonate. It is soluble in water, ethanol, glycerin, and slightly soluble in ether.
- 1) Raw materials for electroplating, engraving, and other technologies
- 2) Raw material for the production of potassium salts such as potassium carbonate and potassium permanganate
- 3) Used in the production of cosmetics such as vanishing creams, shampoos, facial creams and other raw materials
- 4) Used in the dye industry: raw materials for vat dyes
- 5) In the textile industry: used in printing and dyeing, bleaching, mercerizing processes; used in the manufacture of synthetic fibers, raw materials for polyester fibers;
Appearance: White flakes
Assay: 90% min
Carbonate(as K2CO3): 0.5% max
Chloride (as Cl): 0.005% max
Phosphate (as PO4):0.005% max
Silicate (as SiO3):0.001% max
Fe: 0.002% max
Na: 1% max
Al: 0.002% max
Ca: 0.005% max
Ni: 0.0005% max
Heavy metal (as Pb): 0.002% max
25KG net weight, two-layer bags
Each packing unit must carry a label indicating the name of the product, the net weight, the name of the manufacture, the date of production, the batch code, expiry date or shelf life and storage condition.
It should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse and avoid sundry odors pollution. Sunlight and rain should be prevented during transportation.