Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade Supplier, CAS#590-46-5
Orison Chemicals Limited is a Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade supplier in China. As a Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade distributor, Orison Chemicals supplies and export Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade to various companies for a animal feed (premix) applications and uses. Orison Chemicals has a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of Betaine Hydrochloride Feed Grade. Orison Chemicals has safe and cost-effective chemicals logistic experience which minimized customers' transition risks.
Betaine Hydrochloride feed grade (Betaine HCL 98%,95% ) is a white to slightly yellow crystalline granules with a sour taste and hygroscopicity. It is easily soluble in water and ethanol, hardly soluble in ether and chloroform, and reacts with alkali.
(1) Betaine is an efficient methyl group supplier and can be used to partially replace betaine hcl, methionine and chlorine chloride in feed rations to decrease formulation costs;
(2) Betaine has been found to increase lean weight gain and improve the meat quality;
(3) Betaine has been found to be highly effective in increasing the survival rate of juvenile fish and shrimp.
(4) Betaine provides enhanced stability for other micronutrients such as Vitamins A and B and other nutrients in the premix. It is free from the acidity that Betaine hcl carries, thus the most tasty one in betaine series.
1) Assay: 98% min
2) Water: 1% max
3) Heavy metals (Pb): 20 ppm max
4) Residue on Ignition: 1% max
5) Lead: 10 ppm max
6) As: 2 ppm max
7) The limit of total amine: 300ppm max
8) Particle size: 20 mesh
1) in 25KG bags, with pallets, 15MT/20'FCL
2) in 25KG drums, with pallets, 9MT/20'FCL
Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place, stored away from extreme heat and away from strong oxidizing agents.